writing “sorry” at the bottom of your math test
There’s something hilarious about being both a procrastinator and a perfectionist.
|me when I wake up:||why|
|me trying to find something to wear:||why|
|me looking in the mirror:||why|
|me walking into school:||why|
|me having to engage in social contact:||why|
Finally finished my paper, because I am procrastination’s bitch. At least my little brother is having a celebratory dance party with me to Fergalicious ;P
Can’t sleep, so I decided to do one of those weirdo survey things out of boredom. It might give people a little more info about me, and we might just have a few things in common, so enjoy. I didn’t finish because I’m easily distracted and George Lopez is on.
- Annoyance: People with artificial personalities, Citrusy-Orange Jersey Shore tans, Touchy Feely people, my mother’s major OCD cleaning thing (It takes her about 2 seconds to find an oddly tilted pillow).
- Animal: Birds and Bears, I envy the ability birds have to fly and bears get to hibernate for up to 100 days. Did I mention I’m an enormous lazy ass?!
- Birthday: December 22
- Body part on opposite sex: Eyes, Eyes, EYES! They’re usually beautiful regardless of the person. Also humor, it isn’t really a body part but I love to laugh and any guy who can make me laugh is good in my book.
- Best weather: Cold winter days, laying in bed and listening to the rain fall outside my window, and breezy fall days.
- Been on stage?: Once upon a time, from age 2 or 3 to about 10 when I participated in dance recitals. My dad keeps repeating this story about me being in my own world, trying to stray away behind the cutains. Still not a huge fan of attention.
- Believe in magic: mhmm
- Believe in God: I do, but I don’t really believe in the hype that comes along with it. I believe that everyone has their own relationship with their God, or whoever he may be, and they don’t need a church to prove it. Just my opinion.
- Candy: M&M’s with Peanuts, gummy bearssss, and the list goes on and on.
- Color: Red, Black, and White.
- Cake or pie: Hm, definitely up for debate. Although, I think cake wins.
- Day or Night: Early morning hours, a little bit after the sun rises. And anytime after the sun sets.
- Dance in the rain?: Once at Jazzfest with a few friends. Live music=EXTREMELY fun!
- Eggs: Scrambled on toast.
- Eyes: Medium to Dark Brownish.
- Ever failed a class?: Nope.
- First crush: Some guy in the first grade named Samuel, he was the badass with the temper that threw his fruit loops onto the floor whenever he didn’t get his way. And I was the tiny, quiet girl rebelling against my parents forcing me to wear pink glasses with the little grandma string. Match made in heaven.
- First thoughts waking up: Damn Monday. At least I got out of class for the most part.
- Food: I love Italian. And my mom’s soul food is pretty much always the best. Didn’t really appreciate her food until I went on this road trip and ate McDonald’s once a day for a week. *Gag.